Pages

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Founder - Michelle du Plessis


It was while I was in Europe that I realized hospitality was meant for me. After finding my way home, I completed my BCom in Tourism and Hospitality Management at the University of Pretoria. It was here at university where I got involved with the various committees and always found myself arranging the social events and gala dinners. This is where I appreciated that my true passion in hospitality was not the traditional definition of hotels and guest houses, but in the thrilling world of Events Management.

Hosting an event no matter how small or grand is a unique experience each and every time. With each event, each wedding and each bride, I strive to capture the essence of the personalities I work with. This allows me to style, coordinate and design each function in a different way, never allowing me to get stuck in a single design mind frame.

I have been extremely fortunate to find myself with a career, where every day, I find new and exciting challenges which allow me to find solutions in an exhilarating and creative way. With my flair for people, valuable experience and distinctive sense of creativity, I strive to do things with 100% professionalism and 200% passion.

Whether you are planning an elaborate or intimate event, I invite you to allow me to Share Your Dream.






No comments:

Post a Comment